- User Management -> Users -> Add New
- Fill the user details, select user role, give a unique username.
- Sales Commission Percentage (%): Provide the commission % for this user. This option gets applied if the commission agent feature is enabled.
- : Activate/Deactivate the user.
- You can edit/delete a user.
Max sales discount:
The maximum discount this user can give during sales in the POS & sales screen. If you don’t want to have this restriction then simply keep this value blank.
- Every new business comes with some default roles – Admin & Cashier.
Admin have all permissions in the application.
Cashier have permission to only POS section.
- You can create a role by clicking on Add button -> Giving a role name and then selecting the appropriate permission for that role.
- Sometime you may need to give a user access to a/some particular location(s) only. In this case, select the locations from “Access locations” permission. Select “All Locations” to give permission to access all locations for your business.
- Roles permissions can be edited & Deleted.
Note: You must update the role of an existing user before deleting a role.
Commission Agent is useful for many businesses. Businesses pay sales agent/commission agent commission on every sale they bring.
Enabling & Choosing Commission Agent Type:
By default Commission Agent is Disabled. You can enable it from Settings -> Business Settings -> Sales. Sales Commission Agent drop-down.
You will see 3 different types:
- Logged in User: If this option is used then the Logged in User will be automatically considered as the commission agent for the sales added by him. Meaning the user adding the sales will get the commission for the sales.
- Select from User’s List: If this option is enabled then in POS & Sales Screen you will see the list of “users” present in your business. The user adding the sales will select the commission agent from the list of users displayed.
- Select from Commission Agent List: If this option is enabled then in POS & Sales Screen you will see the list of “Sales Commission Agents” present in your business. The user adding the sales will select the commission agent from the list of “Sales Commission Agents” displayed.
Select the option as per your business requirements.
Adding Commission Percentage:
You can add commission % while adding/editing the User or Sales Commission Agent
Calculating Commission Amount:
To See the commission amount, Go to Reports -> Sales Representative Report.
Select the User for which you want to see the commission amount.
On selecting it will show you the details summary of Total Sale, Total Sale Commission & Total Expense. Also, the table below that lists all the transactions.